Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Patient reviews for Dr. Chelian



My Orthodontist, serving Nashua, Merrimack and surrounding areas, has been receiving some great patient reviews lately! Check out what our current patients are saying about Dr. Chelian and his team!

"They are ready to see you with your problems when you call, no matter how big or small they seemed to be. I feel welcomed when I walk in the front door." ~ Elaine B.

"Friendly and professional atmosphere and always available for questions or concerns." ~ Meghan M.

"Well first I like how they are fixing my teeth as quick and easy at any time of the month. They also treat me very carefully when they are getting near sensitive teeth. And the cookies we get at the end of each appointment are super good." ~ Andrew P.

"Text reminders for appointments. What a great idea! Nobody else does that." ~ Michael O.

No comments:

Post a Comment