Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What are patients saying about Dr. Chelian?

Dr. Suren Chelian and team have been getting some great patient reviews lately, and thought we'd share a few with you! Please feel free to contribute your own thoughts about our office! Dr. Chelian loves getting patient testimonials from his wonderful patients!

"Very personable. Spoke directly to my child with respect." ~ Katherine P.

"He is nice to my children, and he fills us in on my kids' progress." ~ Kellie L.

"Tech-savvy." ~ Michael O.

"Well, I've been going to this orthodontist for at least 5 or 6 years now and they have taken care of me every step of the way. My teeth were in pretty bad shape when I started coming to My Orthodontist. But now I'm at the tail end of braces and they are already starting to look so much better." ~ Andrew P.

No comments:

Post a Comment